A byte is a unit of data that is used in most computer systems and consists of eight binary digits in length. The unit that most computers use to represent a character, such as a letter, number, or typographic symbol, is called a byte. Some examples of characters include: Each byte has the capacity to store a string of bits that must be utilized in a bigger unit for the needs of an application.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Because of the fact that this item is crafted just for you as soon as an order is placed, the amount of time it takes for us to send it to you may be somewhat extended. Making goods on demand rather than in mass helps cut down on unnecessary manufacturing; thus, we are grateful to you for making well-considered purchase selections.